Mint Hill Dentistry is one of the leading dental offices in the Charlotte area, helping our patients look and feel their best through the most technologically advanced cosmetic, restorative, and surgical treatment. This includes state-of-the-art full mouth implant reconstruction using TeethXpress All-on-4 dental implants.
What is TeethXpress?
- Your dentist uses 4-6 implants to attach a full set of FIXED teeth (not dentures) in one day. This is called “immediate loading”, and allows a patient to transition from a denture or from a mouth full of broken teeth, to a new fixed implant bridge in 1 day with only 1 surgery.
- The patient wears the temporary implant bridge for 3 months until the implants are fully integrated, and then your dentist will make you the permanent bridge.
- Other names for similar services include “All-on-4”, “Teeth in a day”, “Same day teeth”, etc
Who is a Candidate for TeethXpress?
- Any denture wearer that is unhappy with their denture and would like to have fixed teeth.
- Any person that has hopeless teeth due to cavities or gum disease, and is looking for a fresh start.
- Aren’t sure if you are a candidate? Schedule a free consult today!
Benefits of TeethXpress
- Enhances aesthetics of your smile. Smile with confidence again!
- FIXED teeth that do NOT come in and out.
- Shorter treatment time compared to other types of implant full arch reconstruction.
- Minimal recovery time.
- Surgery and temporary fixed teeth can be completed in ONE visit.
- Lower cost than traditional methods of replacing all the teeth with implants.
Why Mint Hill Dentistry and Why TeethXpress?
- TeethXpress is a proven system that uses Biohorizons implants. Biohorizons implants are made in the USA and have over 25 years of research and utilize Laserlok Microchannels, a proprietary technology that helps keep your smile beautiful and healthy for many years to come.
- Mint Hill Dentistry offers long term maintenance and follow-up for our TeethXpress patients. Unlike corporate dental centers, we build relationships with our patients and are here to help maintain their smiles for the long term.
- We offer FULLY GUIDED surgery solutions for increased Precision, Safety, Speed, and Aesthetics. Your dental implants can be placed with an advanced surgical guide based on 3D planning from our CT scan.
Examples of Fully Guided 3D Plans for a TeethXpress Case
Before and After Examples of Actual TeethXpress Patients
Read Marc’s story here!
Read Gwen’s story here!