Dr. Burd graduated from the University of Kentucky and holds his Doctorate of Medical Dentistry (D.M.D) from the University of Louisville Dental School. He has been with the practice since 1987, when he and his family moved to Charlotte. Dr. Burd has received advanced training at the famous L.D. Pankey Institute and Dawson Institute.
Dr. Burd is dedicated to continuing education and has focused his skills on the areas of reconstructive crown and bridges and cosmetic dentistry. He enjoys helping his patients gain renewed confidence through a radiant, healthy smile.
Dr. Burd is a proud member of:
- Charlotte Dental Society.
- North Carolina Dental Society.
- American Dental Association.
- Charlotte Dental Implant Study Group.
- Charlotte Olé Chapter of the Seattle Study Club.