To our Mint Hill Dentistry Family,
New Announcements Regarding COVID Operations as of 3-30-2020:
- Emergency-only hours will extend through the entire month of April. The office will only be open on limited days and for limited hours during this time.
- Only true emergencies such as active infection, severe tooth pain, etc can be treated. If a tooth is broken, but not causing pain, then this is not an emergency.
- If you missed a treatment visit with your dentist or a cleaning appointment with your hygienist, our office will call to reschedule you once we have a better understanding of when normal operations will resume (Don’t expect a phone call until late April or early May).
- We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to returning to normal. Until then, stay safe and continue to follow CDC guidelines until the COVID crisis is over.
- A great way to stay connected with our office and receive timely updates is through social media – make sure you like our Facebook and Instagram pages for regular information.
The American Dental Association (ADA) and the NC Dental Board have stated dental offices should postpone all non-emergent dental visits and cleanings for the next couple of weeks in order to control the spread of the COVID -19 Coronavirus. With this in mind, beginning Monday, March 23rd, we will temporarily suspended all hygiene/cleaning appointments and will only be treating patients who require immediate/emergency dental care. This decision was not made lightly, but we believe it is necessary. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we determine the best way to keep our families, our team and the community safe.
We have already contacted many patients with upcoming appointments and will continue communicating with all patients who have appointments during this temporary closure.
If you have a dental emergency or an immediate concern you feel cannot wait, we will have one of our doctors on site along with a staff member answering our phones. Please do NOT go to any Emergency Rooms, but please call our office at 704.568.8010.
Please know we are keeping up with all the local information, reading dental specific guidelines and government recommendations, talking with other local dental offices and taking direction from our national organizations. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is imperative that as a community we slow the spread of this virus and this is how we can do our part to help flatten the curve.
Our focus is on the health and wellbeing of our family of patients and our team. We feel confident that following these guidelines is the correct action. Please continue to check our website for updates and follow us on Facebook and Instagram where we will remain active and continue to post helpful dental tips. Remember, we care about each and every one of you and we continue to be here to assist you with any immediate/emergency dental needs.
Your Mint Hill Dentistry Team