Welcome to Mint Hill Dentistry! We are excited you are going to be joining our Mint Hill dental family and look forward to helping you achieve your perfect smile.
During your first appointment your overall dental health will be assessed with a comprehensive oral evaluation. Upon completion of your medical/dental health form, we will ask you to tell us your goals regarding your smile, teeth and gums. Digital photos and X-rays will be taken of your teeth to identify areas of decay, cracked teeth and malfunctioning restorations. Our goal is to preserve as much of your teeth as possible by catching decay in its earliest stages.
We’ll also assess your gums and recommend the appropriate hygiene treatment for you. Our goal is to clean your teeth at this appointment if you prefer.
Your First Appointment
Here are a few tips to help us during your first appointment:
- Bring a list of any current medications and alert the staff to any allergies.
- Provide us with any completed medical forms.
- Supply us with your insurance provider verification card.
- Any child under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. You will need to complete the patient registration for your child, which can be done ahead of time or completed when you arrive to the office.
Consider mentioning these topics during your appointment:
- Any current concerns and/or pain with your teeth
- Your goals regarding your smile, teeth and gums
- Future plans for treatment
- Any specific time frames you need your treatment completed
New Patient Referrals
As always, we do accept new patient referrals. Over the years, patients have given us the compliment of referring family and friends to our practice. Our reputation for excellent dental care depends on two things: our good work and your beautiful smile. Thank you for your referrals. Your trust and support are greatly appreciated.