A few weeks ago we recommended toothbrush and toothpaste brands to select when you are shopping. There are so many other products beyond those two we wanted to help with a few more that many people use as well.
This time we are going to narrow down floss, mouthwash, denture material and whitening products.
- Oral-B’s Glide floss is one of the best. It comes in different thicknesses and types. ! It makes is very easy to floss in tight spots.
- The “Glide Pro-Health Cool Mint” is a personal favorite of Dr. David Sullivan’s!
- GUM makes excellent flossers with handles at all different angles if you prefer a handle over the conventional floss.
Mouthwash for Adults and Children
- Alcohol-free fluoride containing Listerine or Crest Pro-Health is our recommendation.
- ACT is a great fluoride mouthwash for kids.
Denture Hold Material
- Fixodent is one of the best. Make sure to follow the specific instructions though.
- Don’t use too much! A little bit goes a long way.
- The best whitening results are going to come to our office for custom whitening trays made specifically to fit your teeth.
- However, there are some good over-the-counter products such as Crest 3D White Strips Luxe.
We hope we have helped make your choices a little easier the next time you go shopping!